Digimon Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Equinox (53)
Other Rules. I_vote_lcapOther Rules. I_voting_barOther Rules. I_vote_rcap 
Kenji (15)
Raine (9)
piutang (6)
Tibo (6)
galau (3)
Itachi (2)
Eon (2)
Jynx (2)
matthias (1)

Latest topics
» Agen Permainan Games Judi Kartu Poker Online | Poker Keren
Other Rules. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:49 am by piutang

» Our Advertisement
Other Rules. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:47 am by piutang

» Grand Item List
Other Rules. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:46 am by piutang

Other Rules. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:42 pm by piutang

Other Rules. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:42 pm by piutang

Other Rules. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:40 pm by piutang

Other Rules. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:37 am by galau

Other Rules. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:37 am by galau

Other Rules. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 3:35 am by galau

Affiliates
Other Rules. Bannerfans_7281930 Click Here to visit Hitman Families

Top Site Lists
Other Rules.

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:04 pm by Equinox

Ranking Up and Digivolution

In Order to digivolve at all on this forum you must be of a certain rank. If you want to get higher ranks you must pass the ranking exams which are three part tests, If you pass two out of the three you will be promoted. If you pass three out of three you will be rewarded with a special item.

The Ranks and their respective Digivolution are as follows.

Normal Rank: …

Comments: 2

Shop Information and Types

Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:44 pm by Equinox

Shops

Their are Three Types of Shops in each base. With 3 extra shops that can be obtained later on.

The First Shop is the Item Store which sells various Misc. Items that are essential to traveling and surviving in the digital world.

The second Shop is the Med Center which isn't exactly a shop but a free place that digimon can heal and tend to their injuries in battle.

The Third shop is the …

Comments: 0

Attributes,Families and Currency

Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:49 pm by Equinox

Attributes.

Attributes are the different types of digital code that make up Digimon as well as attacks. Each Digimon is made up of a certain attribute and is weak against and strong against another attribute.

There are four Attributes Vaccine,Data,Virus and Unknown.

Vaccine is the Attribute most identified with "good" digimon and is strong against the Virus Attribute but weak against …

Attack Rankings,Training and powering up moves.

Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:10 am by Equinox

Attack Rankings.

Kilo then Mega then Giga then Tera then Peta then Exa

Kilo attacks can kill In-training through Rookie Digimon in 10 or more hits depending on the attack. They can't harm Champion and above Digimon.

Mega attacks can kill In-training through Rookie Digimon in 5 or more hits, and Champion-Ultimate Digimon in 10 or more hits depending on the attack. They can't harm Mega and …

Comments: 2

Site Rules

Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:56 pm by Kenji

Rules
1. Respect others. Pretty straight forward. Don’t insult other members or moderators. They deserve the same respect you deserve.

2. Absolutely do not god mod. If I find any case of you god modding first you get a warning. Second you’re banned for a week. Third account deletion.

3. Respect the mods and admin. If you have a problem with any of them pm me and I'll be the judge of their …

Other Rules.

Go down

Other Rules. Empty Other Rules.

Post by Equinox Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Ranking Up and Digivolution

In Order to digivolve at all on this forum you must be of a certain rank. If you want to get higher ranks you must pass the ranking exams which are three part tests, If you pass two out of the three you will be promoted. If you pass three out of three you will be rewarded with a special item.

The Ranks and their respective Digivolution are as follows.

Normal Rank: This is the starting rank and it restricts you to only In-training Digimon.

Bronze Rank: This rank allows you to digivolve to the Rookie.

Silver Rank: This rank allows you to digivolve to the Champion as well as opens up more dangerous areas on the forum for use.

Gold Rank: This rank allows you to digivolve to Ultimate as well as opens up secret locations not visible by others.

Platinum: This rank allows you to digivolve to Mega. It also allows you to claim one of the smaller areas as your base.

Other Digivolutions such as Mega + can only be obtained by obtaining a Burst Orb. Super Ultimate and Burst Mode are also treated as the same rank as Mega +. Giga and Nova ranks will be restricted to NPC Bosses.

Mode Change is a special Mode which can occur at any rank higher than Champion. These modes can either change the move set of the digimon entirely or give them a boost in power. Because of the nature of Mode Change please pm an admin if you want to add a Mode Change to your digimon. Also, to keep things fair when you enter a topic in a mode, you can not change mods in the topic. If ImperialdramonFM enters a topic, it stays in Fighter Mode until it leaves the topic or reverts to a lower digivolution involuntarily.

Armor Digivolutions can be obtained at Any rank and will be treated as in between Champion and Ultimate in power. The only restriction is that Digieggs are only available through 1 time only quests or as rewards through special events.

Crossdigivolution (Think Ex-Veemon and Stingmon) still falls within the ranking up parameters however they have a special condition as well which is getting the Data Disk of the other digimon. Data Disks can only be obtained by killing a digimon and each digimon has one. By eating one you can temporarily gain the signature move of a digimon. Anyways, to use the Data Disk to digivolve simply stand next to it and do the normal process of digivolution.

Last edited by Equinox on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Equinox
Equinox

Bits : 850

Back to top Go down

Other Rules. Empty Re: Other Rules.

Post by Equinox Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:38 am

Misc. Rules

1. You must make travelling topics if you are to go from one place to another. Their are only 3 different starting places where you are allowed to randomly be for no explained reason. The other places you must RP through with a minimum of 10 posts before you are allowed to go to the next area.

2. Bits are the currency of the forum. The usual way to get more is doing missions or winning Tournaments. Other ways are selling items that are sometimes found while roaming the world, being a bounty hunter or working.

3. Bases are safe havens from random wild digimon attacks, these are the only places where you can buy and sell items as well as rest and recover you injuries. Bases also have unique missions which are not found on the mission board as well as may host tournaments.

4. Bases can be attacked however by other PC or Rival Bases the winner of which will now control all of the bases involved in the war. In addition each base must have a leader who is at Platinum rank. Bases can have npc guards who will be rookie versions of the Leader, to gain Champion or Ultimate npcs you will have to complete special missions or take over a set number of bases 1 for Champion and 3 for Ultimate.
Equinox
Equinox

Back to top Go down

Other Rules. Empty Custom Things and Digimon in General

Post by Equinox Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:16 am

On this forum you are allowed to make Custom Digimon you just have to give a detailed description how your digimon looks like in your character sheet for each custom digivolution you make. (See my character application for a reference.)You are also allowed to make Custom moves for your character regardless if they are a custom digimon or not.

Have fun we are generally lenient in terms of creativity just don't make your character OP because then we will reject it. ^.^

Oh and before I forget Canon Digimon come on a first come first serve basis. Their are hundreds of digimon (literally) and various digimon lines so please try your best to not have the same digimon as another person if you can help it. I much rather the PC's to each be unique rather than have like 20 Agumon running around.

Equinox
Equinox

Back to top Go down

Other Rules. Empty Re: Other Rules.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down